The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Ensure quality customer service as it relates to the company Voice of the Guest standards
- Assist General Manager with recruiting, training and scheduling restaurant employees
- Monitor and assist management with budget, labor, food and inventory management of the restaurant
- Ensure food quality, cleanliness, and customer satisfaction which meet company standards
- Oversee maintenance and upkeep of the dining areas, kitchen, and exterior grounds of the restaurant
- Ensure restaurant compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Develop operational, marketing, and business plans in conjunction with owners or board of directors
- Assist with monthly self-assessment of restaurant
- Ensures that regulatory guidelines of the food services industry are being followed by all employees
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry
- Perform interim-general manager duties in lieu of general manager absence
- Additional duties as assigned
Minimum Age18+ years old
|Chowchilla News Day
Please follow us.